2019 F-650 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Godwin 300T Dump Body (Stock #297093)
- INSIDE WIDTH: 84"
- SIDES: One-piece sides with no welded seams. 10-gauge A607 grade-50 high tensile steel with boxed top rail and fully welded boxed rear corner post. 6" side board gussets with full length rub rails, and box-type side braces.
- RUB RAILS: Full length 45 degree deflector panels are an integral part of the sides.
- FLOOR: 10 gauge two-piece high tensile steel floor with 2" radius corners.
- FRONT WALL: 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel. Full width integral inverted V-type horizontal bracing.
- TAILGATE: 3 Panel fully boxed 10 gauge high tensile A607 grade 50 steel with boxed horizontal reinforcements and sloping lower deflector. Tailgate is 6" higher than side.
- TAILGATE HARDWARE: Heavy duty: Upper is offset cast steel hinge. Lower hook is cast steel: engages tailgate pin from top. Banjo eye keeps tailgate chain in position you select.
- LIGHTS & REFLECTORS: Federal 108 lights are standard, recessed for protection, rubber mounted and shock proof.
- UNDERSTRUCTURE: Completely jig built with 4" structural channel crossmembers on 12" centers and 6" structural channel longitudinal. Crossmembers are gusseted and welded to longitudinals.
*New vehicle discounts include all current manufacturer rebates and factory incentives. Some may require you to finance through the manufacturer lending institution, not all customers will qualify. Rebates may include but are not limited to Military Incentive; 'College Grad Rebates, Consumer Cash, Manufacturer Bonus Cash, Lease Loyalty or Lease Conquest Cash and/or Regional Bonus Cash Incentives, please contact dealer for updated incentives.
The information contained on this web page should be validated with the appropriate sales representative and/ or lending institution with which the lien will be owned and maintained and does not in any manner override the corresponding associated U.S. Government and/ or State laws.
While every effort has been made to ensure display of accurate data, DARCARS is not responsible for misprints or typographical errors in equipment or pricing. Invoice price may not reflect final price to dealer.